Wowbit (CURRENCY:WWB) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. One Wowbit token can currently be purchased for about $0.0103 or 0.00000100 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Wowbit has traded up 3.6% against the US dollar. Wowbit has a market capitalization of $2.85 million and $254,036.00 worth of Wowbit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 24.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000022 BTC.
WWB is a token. Wowbit’s total supply is 1,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 277,777,778 tokens. The official message board for Wowbit is wowoonet.com/news.html. The official website for Wowbit is wowoonet.com.
Buying and Selling Wowbit
Wowbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wowbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wowbit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wowbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wowbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wowbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.