Zap (CURRENCY:ZAP) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. Zap has a total market cap of $466,271.00 and $24,463.00 worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Zap has traded 12% higher against the US dollar. One Zap token can now be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000035 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00040028 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $507.11 or 0.04949506 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00026699 BTC.
Zap Token Profile
Zap (CRYPTO:ZAP) is a token. Its genesis date was October 18th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,534,257 tokens. Zap’s official website is www.zap.org. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Zap
Zap can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.