BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. BitBar has a total market capitalization of $98,947.00 and $261.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBar coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.31 or 0.00023079 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Novaexchange. In the last seven days, BitBar has traded 6.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,294.15 or 2.31938602 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000949 BTC.
BTB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 42,788 coins. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB.
BitBar Coin Trading
BitBar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.