Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded down 0% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $13.77, $50.98 and $5.60. During the last week, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded 3.1% lower against the dollar. Uniform Fiscal Object has a market capitalization of $383,981.00 and $8.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001577 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Profile
Uniform Fiscal Object is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,831,750,950 coins. The official website for Uniform Fiscal Object is ufocoin.net. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Trading
Uniform Fiscal Object can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $10.39, $24.68, $50.98, $20.33, $5.60, $18.94, $24.43, $13.77, $32.15, $51.55 and $7.50. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniform Fiscal Object should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.