Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded up 9.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 9th. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be bought for $91.95 or 0.01070321 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, IDAX, Bittrex and BX Thailand. During the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded up 9.4% against the dollar. Bitcoin SV has a total market capitalization of $1.64 billion and $254.96 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003262 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011680 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.83 or 0.00207599 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00033139 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00090107 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00022424 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, Bittrex, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Huobi, YoBit, BX Thailand, DragonEX, Korbit, Bitbns, Coinsquare, Kraken, OKEx, SouthXchange, Bitrue, CoinBene, HitBTC, Hotbit, Bibox, CoinZest, Trade Satoshi, Bitfinex, Bitkub, Cobinhood, MBAex, Coinsuper, Upbit, Koinex, BigONE, Kucoin, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Coinbit, Bit-Z, WazirX, Poloniex, IDAX, CoinEx, Indodax, Binance and FCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.