Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 9th. Over the last seven days, Kryll has traded up 10.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Kryll token can currently be bought for $0.0619 or 0.00000722 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. Kryll has a total market cap of $1.52 million and $8,385.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003262 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011680 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.83 or 0.00207599 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.95 or 0.01070321 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00033139 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00090107 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Kryll was first traded on April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,510,580 tokens. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Kryll is kryll.io. Kryll’s official message board is medium.com/@kryll_io. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Kryll Token Trading
Kryll can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kryll should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kryll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.