ShowHand (CURRENCY:HAND) traded up 22.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 9th. One ShowHand token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Mercatox, HitBTC and IDEX. ShowHand has a total market capitalization of $28,475.00 and $15,424.00 worth of ShowHand was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ShowHand has traded down 7.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003262 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011680 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.83 or 0.00207599 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.95 or 0.01070321 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00033139 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00090107 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ShowHand Token Profile
ShowHand’s total supply is 403,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,912,434,418 tokens. The official website for ShowHand is www.showhand.io. ShowHand’s official Twitter account is @showhandio.
ShowHand Token Trading
ShowHand can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, YoBit, HitBTC, IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShowHand directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ShowHand should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ShowHand using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ShowHand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShowHand and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.