Bezant (CURRENCY:BZNT) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last seven days, Bezant has traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bezant has a market cap of $4.06 million and approximately $114,808.00 worth of Bezant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bezant token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, Bibox, IDEX and Fatbtc.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003277 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012047 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.28 or 0.00207515 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $86.80 or 0.01042230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00031174 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.29 or 0.00087570 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bezant’s genesis date was May 1st, 2018. Bezant’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 683,884,500 tokens. The Reddit community for Bezant is /r/Bezant. Bezant’s official message board is medium.com/bezant. Bezant’s official website is bezant.io. Bezant’s official Twitter account is @bezant_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bezant
Bezant can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, Bibox, Bilaxy, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bezant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bezant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bezant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bezant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bezant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.