Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 13th. Cindicator has a market capitalization of $13.63 million and approximately $112,204.00 worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Cindicator has traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Cindicator token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Ethfinex, HitBTC and ABCC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011928 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00213752 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.96 or 0.01053417 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00030160 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.44 or 0.00088059 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Cindicator Token Profile
Cindicator’s genesis date was August 3rd, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,753,210,458 tokens. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cindicator is cindicator.com.
Cindicator Token Trading
Cindicator can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, ABCC, Binance, HitBTC, Mercatox and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cindicator directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cindicator should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cindicator using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cindicator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.