Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded 20% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Digiwage has a market cap of $15,675.00 and $22.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Digiwage has traded down 39.3% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.32 or 0.00640298 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00027019 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003826 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001473 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000394 BTC.
Digiwage Coin Profile
Digiwage is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. Digiwage’s official website is coin.digiwage.org. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digiwage should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digiwage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.