EBCoin (CURRENCY:EBC) traded 13.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One EBCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinBene and BitMart. EBCoin has a market capitalization of $812,827.00 and $528.00 worth of EBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, EBCoin has traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00209164 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.99 or 0.01043338 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00031381 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00087562 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
EBCoin launched on January 16th, 2018. EBCoin’s total supply is 10,295,055,166 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,585,368,086 tokens. EBCoin’s official website is ebcoin.io. The Reddit community for EBCoin is /r/EBCoinglobal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EBCoin’s official Twitter account is @EBCoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EBCoin Token Trading
EBCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BitMart and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.