GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 12th. During the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded down 0.8% against the dollar. GeoCoin has a market cap of $684,399.00 and $420.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GeoCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002581 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.07 or 0.00672418 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011994 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00033839 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00092567 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00013109 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
GeoCoin Token Profile
GEO is a token. It was first traded on August 18th, 2013. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,180,551 tokens. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. GeoCoin’s official website is geocoin.cash.
GeoCoin Token Trading
GeoCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.