Havy (CURRENCY:HAVY) traded 74.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Havy has a market cap of $14,621.00 and $2,029.00 worth of Havy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Havy token can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit and Mercatox. In the last week, Havy has traded 10.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.91 or 0.00640139 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00026597 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004006 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 732% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005642 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 21.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Havy is a token. Havy’s total supply is 8,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,709,668,013 tokens. The official website for Havy is havy.io. Havy’s official Twitter account is @CapraCoin.
Buying and Selling Havy
Havy can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Havy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Havy should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Havy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Havy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Havy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.