Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded down 38.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Patron has a total market capitalization of $81,185.00 and $1,489.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Patron token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, HitBTC, YoBit and Hotbit. Over the last week, Patron has traded 14.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00209164 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.99 or 0.01043338 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00031381 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00087562 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Patron Token Profile
Patron launched on February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 392,139,309 tokens. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Patron’s official website is patron-influencers.com. Patron’s official message board is medium.com/@patronproject.
Patron Token Trading
Patron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Exrates, Hotbit, YoBit, HitBTC, IDAX and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patron should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Patron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.