StarterCoin (CURRENCY:STAC) traded down 40.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 13th. One StarterCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network and Liquid. StarterCoin has a market capitalization of $13,269.00 and $182.00 worth of StarterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, StarterCoin has traded down 47.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011928 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00213752 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $88.96 or 0.01053417 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00030160 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.44 or 0.00088059 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
StarterCoin Token Profile
StarterCoin was first traded on November 23rd, 2017. StarterCoin’s total supply is 342,007,189 tokens. StarterCoin’s official website is www.coinstarter.com. StarterCoin’s official Twitter account is @realCoinStarter. The Reddit community for StarterCoin is /r/coinstarterico.
StarterCoin Token Trading
StarterCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StarterCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StarterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StarterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.