UNUS SED LEO (CURRENCY:LEO) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, UNUS SED LEO has traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar. UNUS SED LEO has a total market capitalization of $1.00 billion and approximately $8.17 million worth of UNUS SED LEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UNUS SED LEO coin can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00011872 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57.55 or 0.00681557 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012537 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000586 BTC.
About UNUS SED LEO
UNUS SED LEO (CRYPTO:LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2014. UNUS SED LEO’s total supply is 999,498,893 coins. UNUS SED LEO’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG. The official website for UNUS SED LEO is www.bitfinex.com.
Buying and Selling UNUS SED LEO
UNUS SED LEO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNUS SED LEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UNUS SED LEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UNUS SED LEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UNUS SED LEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNUS SED LEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.