ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. ZPER has a total market capitalization of $852,710.00 and $3,038.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZPER token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including Allbit, Coinsuper, HitBTC and BitForex. During the last week, ZPER has traded down 16.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006965 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00069916 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.50 or 0.00397763 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011938 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008603 BTC.
ZPER (CRYPTO:ZPR) is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,304,902,816 tokens. ZPER’s official website is Https://zper.io. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZPER
ZPER can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, BitForex, Allbit, Liquid, HitBTC and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZPER should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.