BitWhite (CURRENCY:BTW) traded up 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 19th. BitWhite has a market capitalization of $41,613.00 and approximately $18,181.00 worth of BitWhite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitWhite coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including BitFlip, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange and Sistemkoin. During the last seven days, BitWhite has traded down 29.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00036029 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002486 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000963 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
BitWhite (CRYPTO:BTW) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 13th, 2017. BitWhite’s total supply is 60,342,895 coins and its circulating supply is 36,325,371 coins. The official website for BitWhite is bitwhite.org. BitWhite’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinWhite (BTW) and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitWhite Coin Trading
BitWhite can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, BitFlip, Exrates and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitWhite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitWhite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitWhite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitWhite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitWhite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.