DDKoin (CURRENCY:DDK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. One DDKoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.99 or 0.00062467 BTC on exchanges including Simex and DOBI Exchange. DDKoin has a total market cap of $8.53 million and $32,409.00 worth of DDKoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DDKoin has traded down 2.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003661 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012611 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.18 or 0.00227676 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $90.50 or 0.01133436 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00029639 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00089036 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
DDKoin Coin Profile
DDKoin’s total supply is 45,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,710,000 coins. DDKoin’s official Twitter account is @KoinDd. DDKoin’s official website is ddkoin.com. The official message board for DDKoin is medium.com/@ddkofficial.
DDKoin Coin Trading
DDKoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Simex and DOBI Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DDKoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DDKoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DDKoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DDKoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DDKoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.