Essentia (CURRENCY:ESS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 19th. One Essentia token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, BitForex, Ethfinex and Hotbit. During the last seven days, Essentia has traded down 21.7% against the dollar. Essentia has a market capitalization of $463,664.00 and approximately $56,202.00 worth of Essentia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00043030 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007473 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $487.20 or 0.06098414 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00042225 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000054 BTC.
Essentia is a token. Its launch date was January 7th, 2018. Essentia’s total supply is 1,755,313,373 tokens and its circulating supply is 865,918,920 tokens. The official website for Essentia is essentia.one. The Reddit community for Essentia is /r/essentia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Essentia’s official Twitter account is @essentia_one and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Essentia
Essentia can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDEX, BitForex, CoinBene, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Essentia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Essentia should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Essentia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Essentia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Essentia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.