FREE Coin (CURRENCY:FREE) traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. One FREE Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Token Store and Crex24. In the last week, FREE Coin has traded up 2.6% against the US dollar. FREE Coin has a market cap of $800,557.00 and approximately $791.00 worth of FREE Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003661 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012611 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.18 or 0.00227676 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $90.50 or 0.01133436 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00029639 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00089036 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FREE Coin Token Profile
FREE Coin launched on April 5th, 2018. FREE Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,700,200,594,990 tokens. FREE Coin’s official website is www.FREEcoin.technology. FREE Coin’s official Twitter account is @THE_FREE_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FREE Coin
FREE Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Token Store. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FREE Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FREE Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FREE Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FREE Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FREE Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.