HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 19th. One HedgeTrade token can currently be bought for about $0.74 or 0.00009262 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger and Hotbit. HedgeTrade has a total market cap of $214.49 million and approximately $388,249.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HedgeTrade has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005531 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001859 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002800 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00062317 BTC.
HEDG is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 288,330,855 tokens. The official website for HedgeTrade is hedgetrade.com. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev.
HedgeTrade Token Trading
HedgeTrade can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HedgeTrade should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HedgeTrade using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.