IDEX (CURRENCY:IDEX) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 19th. During the last seven days, IDEX has traded down 14.4% against the U.S. dollar. IDEX has a total market capitalization of $5.47 million and $5,724.00 worth of IDEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IDEX token can now be purchased for about $0.0121 or 0.00000151 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003663 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012613 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00227795 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.28 or 0.01130109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00029569 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.15 or 0.00089519 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
IDEX’s launch date was January 18th, 2018. IDEX’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 452,789,431 tokens. The Reddit community for IDEX is /r/idex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IDEX’s official message board is medium.com/idex. The official website for IDEX is idex.market. IDEX’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling IDEX
IDEX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IDEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IDEX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IDEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IDEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IDEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.