Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. One Skycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.73 or 0.00009101 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C2CX, Cryptopia, ChaoEX and Binance. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $11.65 million and approximately $238,165.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Skycoin has traded up 3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003649 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.19 or 0.00227841 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.56 or 0.01134470 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00029663 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00089041 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Skycoin’s genesis date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 16,000,000 coins. Skycoin’s official website is skycoin.net. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Binance, Iquant, C2CX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.