ZEON (CURRENCY:ZEON) traded down 28.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 19th. In the last week, ZEON has traded 65.9% lower against the US dollar. ZEON has a total market cap of $256,935.00 and approximately $49,878.00 worth of ZEON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZEON token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003629 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012554 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.29 or 0.00228060 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.34 or 0.01126455 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00029488 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.15 or 0.00089100 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ZEON’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,112,820,353 tokens. ZEON’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZEON’s official message board is medium.com/zeon-network. The Reddit community for ZEON is /r/ZeonNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZEON’s official website is zeon.network.
ZEON Token Trading
ZEON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZEON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZEON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZEON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.