Zoomba (CURRENCY:ZBA) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. Zoomba has a total market cap of $22,648.00 and $6.00 worth of Zoomba was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zoomba coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Crex24 and Graviex. During the last seven days, Zoomba has traded 22.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.87 or 0.00662438 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00027444 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002760 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Zoomba Coin Profile
Zoomba (ZBA) is a coin. Zoomba’s total supply is 22,789,817 coins and its circulating supply is 22,558,484 coins. Zoomba’s official website is zoombacoin.com. Zoomba’s official Twitter account is @zoombacoin.
Zoomba Coin Trading
Zoomba can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Crex24, CryptoBridge and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoomba directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoomba should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zoomba using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoomba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoomba and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.