Crowdholding (CURRENCY:YUP) traded 118.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. Over the last seven days, Crowdholding has traded up 50.2% against the US dollar. One Crowdholding token can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Crowdholding has a total market capitalization of $49,926.00 and $61.00 worth of Crowdholding was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041414 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007560 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $497.41 or 0.06048171 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00001048 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00043530 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
YUP is a token. Its genesis date was March 7th, 2018. Crowdholding’s total supply is 445,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 200,559,524 tokens. Crowdholding’s official message board is medium.com/@crowdholding. Crowdholding’s official Twitter account is @crowdholding and its Facebook page is accessible here. Crowdholding’s official website is www.crowdholding.com. The Reddit community for Crowdholding is /r/Crowdholding and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Crowdholding
Crowdholding can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crowdholding directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crowdholding should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crowdholding using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crowdholding Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crowdholding and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.