Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 21st. Dash has a market cap of $635.35 million and $206.62 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dash has traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dash coin can now be bought for about $69.77 or 0.00843405 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, COSS, CoinEx and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003724 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
Dash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 18th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 9,106,488 coins. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dash’s official website is www.dash.org. The official message board for Dash is www.dash.org/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, C-Patex, Bit-Z, YoBit, Cryptomate, Cryptopia, Binance, Coinsuper, BitFlip, Instant Bitex, Indodax, Coinrail, Exrates, LocalTrade, HitBTC, OKEx, Trade Satoshi, BitBay, Exmo, CEX.IO, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, Altcoin Trader, OpenLedger DEX, Crex24, CryptoBridge, BiteBTC, Trade By Trade, ZB.COM, Bittylicious, Bitbns, Kuna, Coinbe, CoinExchange, Livecoin, Huobi, Tidex, Braziliex, COSS, Kraken, xBTCe, WEX, BX Thailand, Graviex, Coinhub, TradeOgre, Coindeal, Bitfinex, HBUS, Bithumb, Liqui, Coinroom, LiteBit.eu, Ovis, ACX, Kucoin, Coinsquare, Bibox, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Poloniex, C2CX, Bittrex, Bitinka, BTC Trade UA, Koineks, Bleutrade, Liquid, Sistemkoin, Iquant, Tux Exchange, Bisq, C-CEX, Bitsane, ABCC, B2BX, Mercatox, Negocie Coins, WazirX, LBank, Upbit and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.