Elysium (CURRENCY:ELS) traded 94% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 21st. One Elysium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Elysium has a total market capitalization of $1,192.00 and approximately $203.00 worth of Elysium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Elysium has traded down 95.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.28 or 0.00668195 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012305 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000314 BTC.
Elysium (CRYPTO:ELS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 4th, 2017. Elysium’s total supply is 14,353,438 coins. Elysium’s official Twitter account is @Elysium_coin.
Elysium Coin Trading
Elysium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elysium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elysium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elysium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.