Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. Over the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded down 3.9% against the dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $529.38 million and $452.64 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for $4.63 or 0.00055921 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Kucoin, BTC Markets and Bithumb.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $177.40 or 0.02144497 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
ETC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 114,437,243 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org.
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Bit-Z, Koineks, Coinone, C2CX, Cryptopia, BtcTrade.im, EXX, Gate.io, Bitfinex, LBank, CoinBene, Binance, Bibox, QBTC, ChaoEX, Huobi, Kraken, Coinut, Gatehub, FCoin, Stocks.Exchange, Kucoin, C-CEX, Exrates, HBUS, BCEX, Instant Bitex, OKCoin International, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, Cryptomate, ABCC, YoBit, Coinroom, Bitsane, Coinhub, CoinExchange, HitBTC, CoinEx, Bittrex, Coinsuper, BTC Markets, Bitbns, CoinTiger, CoinEgg, Liquid, LiteBit.eu, CPDAX, Korbit, Crex24, RightBTC, Ovis, Coinnest, BTC-Alpha, Exmo, ZB.COM, BTC Trade UA, Bithumb, BigONE, Upbit, OKEx and Indodax. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.