Fiii (CURRENCY:FIII) traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 21st. Fiii has a total market capitalization of $256,825.00 and $3,859.00 worth of Fiii was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Fiii has traded 19.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Fiii coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg and DigiFinex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003555 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012220 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.27 or 0.00222127 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $106.73 or 0.01297732 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00031636 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.35 or 0.00089405 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Fiii Coin Profile
Fiii’s launch date was September 12th, 2018. Fiii’s total supply is 2,445,238,542 coins and its circulating supply is 482,404,699 coins. The official message board for Fiii is email@example.com. Fiii’s official Twitter account is @FiiiLab and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Fiii is fiii.io.
Fiii Coin Trading
Fiii can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fiii directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fiii should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fiii using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fiii Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fiii and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.