PRiVCY (CURRENCY:PRIV) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. Over the last seven days, PRiVCY has traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar. One PRiVCY coin can now be purchased for about $0.0030 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC and Crex24. PRiVCY has a total market capitalization of $48,861.00 and $12.00 worth of PRiVCY was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- MB8 Coin (MB8) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- NewYork Exchange (NYE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00049607 BTC.
- Bitcoin Rhodium (XRC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00095540 BTC.
- Bitdepositary (BDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- x42 Protocol (X42) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Impleum (IMPL) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
PRiVCY Coin Profile
PRIV is a coin. PRiVCY’s total supply is 22,175,970 coins and its circulating supply is 16,508,939 coins. The Reddit community for PRiVCY is /r/PRiVCY and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PRiVCY’s official website is privcy.io. PRiVCY’s official Twitter account is @PRiVCY_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PRiVCY
PRiVCY can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRiVCY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PRiVCY should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PRiVCY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PRiVCY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRiVCY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.