Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 21st. Uniform Fiscal Object has a total market capitalization of $315,645.00 and $13.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including $50.98, $32.15, $24.43 and $13.77.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Uniform Fiscal Object Profile
Uniform Fiscal Object is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,839,321,575 coins. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official website is ufocoin.net.
Buying and Selling Uniform Fiscal Object
Uniform Fiscal Object can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $7.50, $13.77, $20.33, $18.94, $32.15, $51.55, $10.39, $24.43, $50.98, $5.60 and $24.68. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniform Fiscal Object should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.