FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 21st. One FunFair token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, Vebitcoin and HitBTC. FunFair has a market cap of $23.37 million and approximately $323,035.00 worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, FunFair has traded down 11.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003634 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.39 or 0.00223408 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01358812 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033312 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00090888 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
FunFair launched on June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,548,879,189 tokens. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech. The official website for FunFair is funfair.io. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech.
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, OKEx, Vebitcoin, Livecoin, Binance, Ethfinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, ABCC, LATOKEN, Gate.io, ZB.COM, HitBTC and C2CX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.