Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 22nd. One Merculet token can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinMex, OKEx, Kucoin and Bilaxy. Merculet has a total market cap of $1.74 million and $143,873.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Merculet has traded 2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.26 or 0.00224361 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.60 or 0.01321876 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033650 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00090363 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Merculet was first traded on April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,419,818,676 tokens. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Merculet’s official website is www.merculet.io. Merculet’s official message board is medium.com/merculet.
Merculet Token Trading
Merculet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinMex, Hotbit, Kucoin, OKEx and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Merculet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Merculet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.