Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 22nd. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $51.55, $24.43, $7.50 and $5.60. Over the last seven days, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. Uniform Fiscal Object has a total market capitalization of $316,010.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 57.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Profile
Uniform Fiscal Object (CRYPTO:UFO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,839,600,950 coins. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official website is ufocoin.net. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins.
Buying and Selling Uniform Fiscal Object
Uniform Fiscal Object can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $33.94, $51.55, $18.94, $10.39, $24.68, $7.50, $24.43, $5.60, $50.98, $20.33 and $13.77. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniform Fiscal Object should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.