Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 22nd. Aeternity has a market capitalization of $53.38 million and $34.58 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Aeternity has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002316 BTC on exchanges including Bithumb, Crex24, HADAX and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- VideoCoin (VID) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002423 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
AE uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 29th, 2016. Aeternity’s total supply is 333,900,171 tokens and its circulating supply is 288,079,228 tokens. The official website for Aeternity is www.aeternity.com. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Radar Relay, ZB.COM, Koinex, OTCBTC, IDAX, OKEx, Zebpay, Gate.io, DragonEX, LATOKEN, Bithumb, HADAX, BitMart, Binance, FCoin, Liqui, Tokenomy, BigONE, CoinBene, Kyber Network, Mercatox, OOOBTC and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.