BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 22nd. During the last week, BitTube has traded down 7.1% against the dollar. One BitTube coin can now be bought for $0.0091 or 0.00000114 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Upbit, Livecoin and Bittrex. BitTube has a market cap of $1.88 million and approximately $3,801.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.27 or 0.00703329 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004485 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002495 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001762 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000723 BTC.
BitTube (TUBE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 206,552,408 coins. BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp. The official website for BitTube is coin.bit.tube . The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin.
Buying and Selling BitTube
BitTube can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, TradeOgre and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitTube should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitTube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.