EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 22nd. In the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded up 16.6% against the dollar. EDC Blockchain has a total market cap of $20.09 million and approximately $763,214.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EDC Blockchain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000094 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, P2PB2B, LocalTrade and DDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00035431 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.97 or 0.00087246 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.28 or 0.00103631 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,024.71 or 1.00394306 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003328 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001775 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
EDC Blockchain (CRYPTO:EDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 13th, 2016. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 5,330,754,415 coins and its circulating supply is 2,670,646,025 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide. EDC Blockchain’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
EDC Blockchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Bit-Z, P2PB2B, LocalTrade and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDC Blockchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EDC Blockchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.