Megacoin (CURRENCY:MEC) traded down 27.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 22nd. One Megacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Megacoin has traded 92.3% higher against the US dollar. Megacoin has a market cap of $132,763.00 and $7.00 worth of Megacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.65 or 0.00664813 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012261 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012438 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000313 BTC.
Megacoin (MEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 29th, 2013. Megacoin’s total supply is 38,266,356 coins. The official website for Megacoin is www.megacoin.eu. The official message board for Megacoin is megacointalk.org. Megacoin’s official Twitter account is @mega_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Megacoin is /r/megacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Megacoin Coin Trading
Megacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Megacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Megacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Megacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Megacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Megacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.