Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 22nd. One Substratum token can now be purchased for about $0.0061 or 0.00000076 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC and Radar Relay. Substratum has a total market cap of $2.35 million and $629.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Substratum has traded up 8.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003613 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00223747 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.02 or 0.01287668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00031885 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.20 or 0.00090030 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
Substratum’s genesis date was August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, OKEx, Binance, Tidex, Radar Relay, HitBTC, Bitbns, Kucoin, Kyber Network and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.