BidiPass (CURRENCY:BDP) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. One BidiPass token can now be bought for about $0.0262 or 0.00000276 BTC on major exchanges including ProBit Exchange, DigiFinex and BitForex. In the last seven days, BidiPass has traded down 12.3% against the US dollar. BidiPass has a market cap of $5.44 million and $232,693.00 worth of BidiPass was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00040388 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $517.29 or 0.05492064 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005687 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0996 or 0.00001057 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00042853 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00032799 BTC.
BidiPass Token Profile
BidiPass (BDP) is a token. Its genesis date was April 26th, 2018. BidiPass’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 207,969,777 tokens. BidiPass’ official website is bidipass.org. The official message board for BidiPass is medium.com/@bidipass. BidiPass’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BidiPass
BidiPass can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ProBit Exchange, BitForex and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BidiPass directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BidiPass should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BidiPass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BidiPass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BidiPass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.