Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 28th. Over the last week, Bonpay has traded 14.4% higher against the US dollar. One Bonpay token can now be bought for $0.0086 or 0.00000092 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, CoinExchange, Mercatox and Cryptopia. Bonpay has a total market capitalization of $97,361.00 and approximately $2,665.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.06 or 0.00212501 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.04 or 0.01483309 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00028653 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00117339 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bonpay Token Profile
Bonpay was first traded on October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. The official message board for Bonpay is medium.com/@bonpay. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bonpay is bonpay.com. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bonpay Token Trading
Bonpay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bonpay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bonpay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.