Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 28th. Covesting has a total market cap of $1.55 million and $596.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Covesting token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0861 or 0.00000916 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Kucoin, HitBTC and IDEX. During the last week, Covesting has traded up 6.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.20 or 0.00214433 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $141.28 or 0.01499924 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00028755 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.21 or 0.00119069 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Covesting launched on October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Covesting’s official website is covesting.io. The official message board for Covesting is medium.com/@Covesting. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Covesting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.