Dynamic (CURRENCY:DYN) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. One Dynamic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001153 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex. In the last week, Dynamic has traded down 6.6% against the US dollar. Dynamic has a total market cap of $1.62 million and $9,204.00 worth of Dynamic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9,422.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $183.12 or 0.01944158 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $268.33 or 0.02848889 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.63 or 0.00622524 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $59.97 or 0.00636722 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010045 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00050956 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $38.87 or 0.00412674 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010613 BTC.
Dynamic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Argon2 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2017. Dynamic’s total supply is 19,825,205 coins and its circulating supply is 14,825,206 coins. Dynamic’s official website is duality.solutions. Dynamic’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dynamic
Dynamic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dynamic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.