GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 28th. One GeoCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002386 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last week, GeoCoin has traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar. GeoCoin has a total market capitalization of $714,714.00 and $398.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.63 or 0.00622524 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010045 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00033950 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001331 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.78 or 0.00072008 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00010451 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000088 BTC.
GEO is a token. It launched on August 18th, 2013. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,180,551 tokens. GeoCoin’s official website is geocoin.cash. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GeoCoin
GeoCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.