Motocoin (CURRENCY:MOTO) traded up 13.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. Over the last week, Motocoin has traded 13.8% higher against the US dollar. One Motocoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0176 or 0.00000186 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Motocoin has a total market cap of $345,923.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Motocoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.20 or 0.00214433 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $141.28 or 0.01499924 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00028755 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.21 or 0.00119069 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00009295 BTC.
MOTO uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2014. Motocoin’s total supply is 32,173,303 coins and its circulating supply is 19,642,673 coins. The official website for Motocoin is motocoin.org. Motocoin’s official Twitter account is @motocoin_.
Motocoin Coin Trading
Motocoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Motocoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Motocoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Motocoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Motocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Motocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.