Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 28th. Sentinel Protocol has a market cap of $3.41 million and $1.60 million worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sentinel Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0110 or 0.00000116 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, DDEX, Bibox and GDAC. Over the last seven days, Sentinel Protocol has traded up 9.4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00024733 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008647 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008587 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 40.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005350 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012072 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000151 BTC.
About Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol is a token. It was first traded on May 22nd, 2018. Sentinel Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 311,194,835 tokens. Sentinel Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/sentinel-protocol. Sentinel Protocol’s official Twitter account is @UPPSentinel and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Sentinel Protocol is /r/Sentinel_Protocol. The official website for Sentinel Protocol is sentinelprotocol.io.
Sentinel Protocol Token Trading
Sentinel Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, BitForex, Bibox, Upbit, Bilaxy, IDEX, Hotbit, DDEX and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sentinel Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.