SPINDLE (CURRENCY:SPD) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 28th. SPINDLE has a market cap of $577,408.00 and approximately $12,967.00 worth of SPINDLE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SPINDLE has traded up 10.2% against the dollar. One SPINDLE coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $5.60, $24.43 and $18.94.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.90 or 0.00773962 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00033950 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00163310 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005440 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.78 or 0.00072008 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002429 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003490 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
SPINDLE (SPD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 10th, 2018. SPINDLE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,209,565,890 coins. SPINDLE’s official Twitter account is @spindlezone and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SPINDLE is spindle.zone.
Buying and Selling SPINDLE
SPINDLE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $50.98, $10.39, $20.33, $5.60, $18.94, $24.43, $7.50, $33.94, $51.55, $24.68 and $13.77. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SPINDLE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SPINDLE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SPINDLE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SPINDLE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SPINDLE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.