ZEON (CURRENCY:ZEON) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 28th. ZEON has a market capitalization of $358,871.00 and approximately $76,104.00 worth of ZEON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZEON token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and P2PB2B. In the last week, ZEON has traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.06 or 0.00212501 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $140.04 or 0.01483309 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00028653 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00117339 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ZEON Token Profile
ZEON’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,116,820,353 tokens. The Reddit community for ZEON is /r/ZeonNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZEON is zeon.network. The official message board for ZEON is medium.com/zeon-network. ZEON’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZEON
ZEON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZEON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZEON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZEON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.